Do you ever feel guilty because you’re not perfectly prioritizing Your ONE Thing, or because you’re not as successful as you’d like to be?
We have to remember that living The ONE Thing isn’t about being perfect – and we don’t need to apologize if we stumble a little on the journey! We can give ourselves some grace.
Today’s guest, Rachel Hollis, is the bestselling author of Girl, Wash Your Face and the brand-new book Girl, Stop Apologizing. She helps women all over the world balance everything – although these principles really apply to everyone – and she’s just the reminder we need to get over the mid-year hump.
To learn more, and for the complete show notes, visit: the1thing.com/podcast.
In this episode, you will learn…
- [10:00] Why you don’t need to get a degree to learn
- [17:00] Every problem in a business (or a home) is a result of psychology at the top – and why that is empowering!
- [21:40] How to create your roadmap
- [29:20] Why you need to be okay with failing
- [31:30] Things don’t get easier – they change
- [38:30] ONE piece of advice for running a business with your life partner
- [47:00] How to get past what other people think of you and own your choices
Links & Tools From This Episode
- Instagram: instagram.com/msrachelhollis
- Facebook: facebook.com/TheChicSite
- Read: Girl, Stop Apologizing
- Read: Girl, Wash Your Face
- Join our next webinar live: the1thing.com/webinars
- The ONE Thing training (for individuals and teams): the1thing.com/training
- Get a FREE ticket to the Lifehack Summit: lifehackbootcamp.com/onething
Get your FREE ticket to an amazing productivity event: Lifehack Summit
25 of the best thought leaders and authors in the productivity space will be speaking at Lifehack Summit – and you can watch them all for free from the comfort of your own home or workplace. This 3-day virtual summit starts July 15, 2019.
All you have to do is grab your FREE ticket from lifehackbootcamp.com/onething.
Is your job Your ONE Thing?
Sometimes you get to a point in your career where you look up and realize that what you’re doing isn’t Your ONE Thing. But we also know how challenging it can be to find a job that is just the right fit – and that’s where ZipRecruiter comes in. All you have to do is download the ZipRecruiter Job Search app, let it know what kinds of jobs you’re interested in, and the technology will do the hard work for you.
Download the FREE ZipRecruiter Job Search app today: ziprecruiter.com/mobile.
Do you run a small business?
Small business owners wear a lot of hats. Some of those hats feel incredible to wear. However, filing taxes and running payroll… well, for most of us, they don’t feel great and they’re not our ONE thing. That’s where Gusto comes in to help you make payroll, taxes, and HR easy. So ask yourself, it time to take off some of your hats?
You can get three FREE months when you run your first payroll at Gusto.com/ONE.
The ONE Thing is a production of Crate Media