In a world full of choices, deciding what matters most can be tricky. Extraordinary success is about leaning into our priorities and avoiding distractions.
Watch Time: 4 minutes
Here’s how it works:
- Flip through the deck of values and consider cards one-by-one.
- Put values that resonate with you into your shortlist pile and discard the rest.
- If the word of your value is missing, write it on one of the blank cards.
- Choose your top three core values by reviewing your shortlisted pile and discarding cards that no longer resonate.
- Rank the final three cards in order of priority.
“The most productive people
start with purpose and use it like a compass.”
Author of The ONE Thing and Founder of Keller Williams Realty
Frequently Asked Questions
What are core values and why are they important?
Core values are the things you hold most dear and are the deeply held beliefs that are your fundamental driving forces.
When you have clarity on your values, you can use them like a compass that helps you align your decisions and live your purpose.
How many different ways can I use this deck?
You can use this deck to discover the core values for:
- Your significant other
- Your organization
- Your teammates
When you know what matters most, you make better decisions and avoid living a life of regret.
Do you ship internationally?
If you would like your values deck shipped outside the continental US, please send your address to us at habits@the1thing and we will create a custom quote for you!
Is there a refund policy?
Unopened Core Values Decks can be returned within 30 days of receiving your order.
If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com.
If I want more advanced training to connect my core values to my purpose, what are my options?
Many of our members have also gone on to:
- Have a ONE Thing facilitator lead a custom experience for your team. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
- Bring The ONE Thing to their organization through our corporate training
- Attend our annual Goal Setting Retreat and learn how to align your goals with your values.
All information on these can be found at www.the1thing.com/training