When were you taught how to set and achieve your goals? Most of us were never taught this valuable life skill in school, but it’s not too late to learn now. In this episode, New York Times Bestselling Author Michael Hyatt joins us to share his new book, which will help you make 2018 Your Best Year Ever.
The ONE Thing to Implement From This Episode:
What is the one thing you can take action on that will allow you to achieve your goals for this year – and will you commit to actually taking action? It all starts with identifying the motivation behind the goal; WHY do these goals matter to you? Your WHY needs to be so big that it compels you to take action, even when you don’t want to.
In this episode you will learn…
- [4:30] Why you sometimes need to dream BIG if you want to get clarity on your future goals.
- [6:50] How this ONE limiting belief holds back business owners and leaders (and how you can crush it).
- [12:00] How you can use the SMARTER goal-setting system.
- [18:00] The difference between a project and a goal.
- [23:40] How you can build a tribe that supports you (and why you should).
Links & Tools From This Episode
- Connect with Michael: MichaelHyatt.com | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
- Get your copy of Your Best Year Ever by Michael Hyatt
- Build your tribe better with Platform University
Get your FREE audiobook copy of Your Best Year Ever! If you go to audible.com/onething or text ONETHING to 500500, you can create a free account and get a free credit for your first book – we suggest you make it Your Best Year Ever: A 5-Step Plan for Achieving Your Most Important Goals.
Production & Development for The ONE Thing Podcast by Podcast Masters