Have you ever heard the 10,000 hours rule, or the idea that it takes 10,000 hours of doing something to master it? Tony DiCello has over 25,000 hours of coaching people to their possibilities, and today we’re sharing a live training and coaching call between Tony and Geoff Woods so that you can get a behind-the-scenes look at what accountability looks like, amplified through the eyes of a master.
This was originally for our Living Your ONE Thing members, but it was so valuable that we wanted to share it with all of you. If you’d like to join us for our next training, go to the1thing.com/membership or text the word ACCOUNTABILITY to the number 33444.
The ONE Thing to Implement From This Episode:
Do you have a system in place so that, at any moment, you know where you stand towards reaching your goal? And if not, what’s the consequence of that – are you giving up on your future?
In this episode you will learn…
- [3:30] The definition of accountability.
- [5:55] How you will know if you are committed to your goals.
- [11:45] Why accountability is nothing more than reality.
- [18:00] How you can start building a plan towards the positive future by doing this simple exercise.
- [21:20] Why there are no delusional goals, only delusional actions.
- [26:20] How you can make your calendar match your goals.
- [45:15] What it looks like to have the highest form of accountability – a coach.
AWESOME FREE RESOURCES FOR YOU!
- The Kick Ass Guide To Accountability Form your first power habit with your 66 Day Challenge Calendar Check out our awesome blog!
- [FREE Training] How to Start Time Blocking TODAY!
Links & Tools From This Episode
- Connect with Tony: Facebook | LinkedIn
- Will you help us get to know you better? Go to the1thing.com/podcastquiz to take the quiz. If you’re missing a coach, email geoff [at] the1thing [dot] com with the subject “COACHING”
Were you told that if you worked hard and saved in your 401k that, one day, you would retire and secure your slice of the American Dream? We were told that story, but if you look at the wealthy, that’s not how they got there. We’re excited to introduce you to Patrick Donohoe and his team at Paradigm Life because they specialize in an investment strategy that creates wealth, and they want to share it with listeners of The ONE Thing podcast. If you go to PerpetualWealthStrategy.net, you can download the free report: The Entrepreneur’s Hierarchy of Investment.
Production & Development for The ONE Thing Podcast by Podcast Masters