As parents, we are constantly asking ourselves the same question: am I doing a good job? We are responsible for helping a child grow into an adult that will, hopefully, make a massive positive impact in the world – so what will happen if we teach our children the importance of forming habits and focusing on their most important work first? Today we are going to find out. Holli and Cade McCray are a mother and son who join us to share the incredible story of how they started living The ONE Thing, together.
The ONE Thing to Implement From This Episode:
Consider which is a better way to introduce someone to The ONE Thing: forcing it onto them or living it at a high level and modeling it? We think you need to be living The ONE Thing, first. So where in your world are you doing a great job at modeling those principles – and what is ONE thing you could be doing better that will cause the people in your life to take notice? The moment you start empowering others, you start building a legacy.
In this episode you will learn…
- [3:40] How you can start (subtly) bringing The ONE Thing into your home.
- [13:20] How your family can be more purposeful with their time, even if structure feels unnatural.
- [15:00] How you can get your child interested in The ONE Thing (in a kid-approved way).
Links & Tools From This Episode
- Will you help us get to know you better? Go to the1thing.com/podcastquiz Form your first power habit with your 66 Day Challenge Calendar
- [FREE Training] How to Start Time Blocking TODAY!
Were you told that if you worked hard and saved in your 401k that, one day, you would retire and secure your slice of the American Dream? We were told that story, but if you look at the wealthy, that’s not how they got there. We’re excited to introduce you to Patrick Donohoe and his team at Paradigm Life because they specialize in an investment strategy that creates wealth, and they want to share it with listeners of The ONE Thing podcast. If you go to PerpetualWealthStrategy.net, you can download the free report: The Entrepreneur’s Hierarchy of Investment.
Production & Development for The ONE Thing Podcast by Podcast Masters