Do you wake up every single day to trade your life for your job? If so… are you getting the good end of that deal? If you ever want to achieve extraordinary results and true wealth, you will have to change your actions – and to accomplish that, you will have to transform the way you think.
To help us accomplish that mindset transformation, we’re talking to Nik Halik and Garrett Gunderson, the co-authors of 5 Day Weekend: Freedom to Make Your Life and Work Rich with Purpose. We were first introduced to Nik and Garrett because 5 Day Weekend is the newest book published by Ray Bard, publisher of The ONE Thing, who only publishes one book every year (obviously, he has an incredible track record).
We recorded this conversation as part of our monthly ONE Thing webinar series. Every month, we feature an incredible author so that you can learn directly from them and ask questions. If you want to sign up for our next FREE monthly webinar, head over to the1thing.com/webinars.
In this episode you will learn…
- [8:30] Why your current financial situation does not dictate your future wealth.
- [15:15] The five steps of the 5 Day Weekend. [20:50] ONE thing you can do to transform your financial life.
- [31:00] The limiting beliefs that we tell ourselves about generating wealth (and why they’re not true).
- [34:50] Why you’re only ever ONE idea or ONE relationship away from the next level of prosperity.
- [39:00] How you can invest $5,000, today, and get a good return on your investment.
- [42:10] Why you and your significant other should have ONE meeting, every week, about your shared vision (check out Garrett’s weekly agenda at freedomfasttrack.com/marriage).
The ONE Thing to Implement From This Episode:
Stop making excuses about why you are not taking action to achieve financial freedom – the first step is to keep more of what you’re making right now. Look at where your money is going and identify what expenses you can cut, and only after that should you start looking at how to generate more money.
If you trust the domino effect, keep your lifestyle where it is, and trust the 5 Day Weekend model, your passive income will rise over time – until you can wake up and choose what to do every single day. Get your own copy of the book at 5DayWeekend.com.
Links & Tools From This Episode
- Unlock your 5 Day Weekend at 5DayWeekend.com
- Get more tips about improving cash flow at wealthfactory.com/podcast
- Connect with Nik at nikinspace.com
- Connect with Garrett at wealthfactory.com
AWESOME FREE RESOURCES FOR YOU!
- Get more support & accountability: Join the Living Your ONE Thing Community
- The Kick Ass Guide To Accountability Form your first power habit with your 66 Day Challenge Calendar
We are HIRING!
We are hiring an amazing Community Manager, and we would love for that person to come from this community. If you are someone, or know someone, who loves to create amazing content, engage with a community, and wants to manage all of the content for the business, please go to the1thing.com/jobs.
The ONE Thing is produced by Podcast Masters