Do you have a habit of taking time to ask yourself big questions?
In the last episode, we learned about how Keith Cunningham lost $100MM dollars – and why it was worth it because he developed this habit of thinking time. Really, we could all benefit from blocking off time in our calendars to purposefully sit down with great questions that truly evaluate how we’re showing up in the world and help us gain clarity.
In this episode, we continue our conversation with Keith and learn more about the biggest mistakes that people make as a result of not having thinking time blocks.
To learn more, and for the complete show notes, visit: the1thing.com/podcast.
In this episode, you will learn…
- [3:30] How you can distinguish a problem from a symptom.
- [14:00] The questions you should consider during your thinking time to get clarity on what your obstacle really is.
- [19:45] The biggest mistake you can make when trying to develop a thinking time habit.
- [26:05] ONE exercise you can do to stop letting perfect get in the way of possible.
- [39:55] What stops people from building great businesses (and how you can avoid it).
Links & Tools From This Episode
- Connect with Keith: Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn
- The Road Less Stupid by Keith Cunningham
- Get Results With Your 411
Is your job Your ONE Thing?
Sometimes you get to a point in your career where you look up and realize that what you’re doing isn’t Your ONE Thing. But we also know how challenging it can be to find a job that is just the right fit – and that’s where ZipRecruiter comes in. All you have to do is download the ZipRecruiter Job Search app, let it know what kinds of jobs you’re interested in, and the technology will do the hard work for you.
Download the FREE ZipRecruiter Job Search app today: ziprecruiter.com/mobile.
Do you run a small business?
Small business owners wear a lot of hats. Some of those hats feel incredible to wear. However, filing taxes and running payroll… well, for most of us, they don’t feel great and they’re not our ONE thing. That’s where Gusto comes in to help you make payroll, taxes, and HR easy. So ask yourself, it time to take off some of your hats?
You can get three FREE months when you run your first payroll at Gusto.com/ONE.
The ONE Thing is a production of Crate Media