You’ve read The ONE Thing… but do you practice it every day? While the teachings are simple in concept, we find many people struggle to live them every day. Chad Hyams was one of these people… When he was first introduced to the book he was at rock bottom. Then he applied its lessons to transform his life and his business, going from overweight and unfulfilled professionally to being in the best shape of his life and being named 2016’s The ONE Thing Certified Trainer of the Year! He’s on the show to help you transform into your best self.
The ONE Thing to Implement From This Episode:
Choose the ONE area of your life that you need help most (spiritual life, physical health, personal life, key relationships, job, business, financial life). Commit to forming a power habit in that area by starting your 66-Day Challenge. Don’t bite off more than you can chew – start with one thing you KNOW you can do, give yourself a win, and build that momentum.
In this episode you will learn…
- [7:45] Why taking control of your life will create a positive halo effect for the people you care about most.
- [10:08] Why teaching The ONE Thing to your kids will set them up for incredible success.
- [12:45] How to overcome the mistakes, limiting beliefs, and challenges that may stand between you and extraordinary results.
- [20:05] How anyone can start living The ONE Thing every day.
- [26:10] Why you are going to fail sometimes (and why that’s completely okay).
AWESOME FREE RESOURCES FOR YOU!
- Form your first power habit with your 66 Day Challenge Calendar Check out our awesome blog!
- [FREE Training] How to Start Time Blocking TODAY!
Links & Tools From This Episode
Wondering where to start on your big plan? Download this simple template for Your GPS and plot your plan for the year. Start tracking your habit-building success by taking on The ONE Thing 66-Day Challenge. Create your chain of Xs, and build the habits today that line up with your outcomes tomorrow.
Get a FREE digital copy of the bestselling book The ONE Thing! We are on a mission to become the #1 podcast in iTunes. You can help us get there by subscribing to the show. Click here to subscribe. Once you subscribe (either on your phone or computer), take a screenshot showing that you subscribed, and email that photo to firstname.lastname@example.org We will then send you a link to get your FREE digital copy 🙂
Production & Development for The ONE Thing Podcast by Podcast Masters