With everything that’s happening right now with COVID-19, we know that you have questions.
So, we’re going to experiment with a new format in which Jay Papasan answers questions from the community. This has been on the back of our 411 for a while and this is a great opportunity to try it out.
If you would like some additional support, visit the1thing.com/training. There is a goal-setting master course that can help you set new goals for this new world.
In this episode, you will learn…
- [02:40] How to stay positive and productive under uncertainty
- [09:14] How to reset your priorities
- [18:49] How to avoid wasting time and moving backward
- [23:11] Finding the right pivot you need to take
- [28:26] Finding a fresh perspective
- [32:34] How to tackle having kids at home all day
Links & Tools From This Episode