How is your health right now?
For many of us, The ONE Thing is our health – or it should be. We get so busy and stuck in the day-to-day that we often neglect healthy choices and, instead, opt for convenience. Or we just feel so busy that making a healthy meal or going to the gym just feels impossible.
Today, we want to introduce you to someone who has spent the last few years making health Her ONE Thing, and as a result, lost over 100 pounds. This is a journey that has completely transformed her productivity and personal fulfillment, in addition to her health. Laurie Roth is the Learning Experience Designer here on The ONE Thing team and we can’t wait for you to hear her story.
We are kicking off our community-wide 66-Day Challenge soon. If you want to join us visit the1thing.com/habits.
In this episode, you will learn…
- [7:07] Why so many of us struggle with our health, for a long time, even though we know it’s important
- [10:08] How to recruit accountability partners (and why you should)
- [14:41] What habits can help you achieve a holistic health transformation
- [16:28] The lead domino that will help you take control of your health
- [24:33] Why perfection is overrated
- [27:52] The ONE thing you can do to hit the reset button in your life
Links & Tools From This Episode
- Join the 66-Day Challenge at the1thing.com/habits
- Connect with Laurie: https://www.linkedin.com/in/laurie-roth-555190b/
Do you wish there was one place your team could go to find the answers they need?
Sweet Process is a software that enables companies to have a central place for all their procedures, processes, and policies. This makes it easy for management and ground-level employees to collaborate together in the creation of those processes and it makes it easy to continuously improve those together.
If you’re ready to streamline your processes, visit sweetprocess.com/one for a 28-day free trial.
Does your calendar feel out of control?
It’s important to have a diverse portfolio, and most successful portfolios include a diversified set of real estate. Fundrise makes it easy for all investors to diversify by building you a portfolio of institutional-quality real estate investments. Whether you’re just starting to invest in real estate or looking to add more, Fundrise has you covered.
Try Fundrise at fundrise.com/one to have your first 90 days of advisory fees waived.