How do you succeed in health, your relationships, and with your money when there is so much uncertainty in the world?
With all that’s going on, a lot of us have been facing challenges. Our health routines have been disrupted, our relationships have been strained, and a lot of our financial worlds have been rocked.
Today, you’re going to hear stories from two groups of The ONE Thing members. One is a husband and wife couple who have gone on a journey of transforming their health, their wealth, and their relationship. The other is a corporate attorney who has leveraged The ONE Thing’s goal setting principles to not only maintain a thriving career this year but make sure she’s showing up as a wife and as a mother first.
If you would like to learn more about The ONE Thing Goal Setting Retreat, visit the1thing.com/setmygoals.
In this episode, you will learn…
- [04:11] Where Matt and Malinda were before The ONE Thing
- [06:58] Getting on the same page with their goals
- [14:20] How going through the goal setting framework helped prepare for the unpredictable
- [21:04] What to do when you’re treading water
- [27:19] Giving yourself permission to do one thing at a time
- [30:48] Going from naively confident to having actual confidence
- [38:25] Creating an accountability group
- [39:41] Where to start
- [45:59] How you can join the Goal Setting Retreat
Links & Tools From This Episode
- Losing 100 Pounds & Eliminating $551K in Debt – ONE Habit at a Time
- Episode 186: How ONE Working Mom Changed Her Life | Casey Gocel
Do you keep writing the same thing over and over in your emails?
We’re constantly sending the same email addresses, phone numbers, and replies to our coworkers and clients — and over time, the busy work really starts to add up. That’s where TextExpander comes in. Whether you’re writing on your computer or on your phone, in an email, or in an instant messaging app, TextExpander is always there to save you time.
You can get 20% off your first year by visiting textexpander.com/podcast.
Right now, we cannot be overwhelmed.
We have to work to keep our loved ones safe and protect communities. We have to work to stay strong, to stay connected, to stay focused. We have to work to inspire, to innovate, to build new solutions. But for all of this to work, we have to work together. ZipRecruit works to connect employers and people every day.
Visit ziprecruiter.com/worktogether to find out more.
Do you run a small business?
Small business owners wear a lot of hats. Some of those hats feel incredible to wear. However, filing taxes and running payroll… well, for most of us, they don’t feel great and they’re not our ONE thing. That’s where Gusto comes in to help you make payroll, taxes, and HR easy. So ask yourself, it time to take off some of your hats?
You can get three FREE months when you run your first payroll at Gusto.com/ONE.