Do your dreams feel impossible to achieve? Tom Bilyeu, Co-Founder of Quest Nutrition & CEO of Impact Theory, has achieved extraordinary results – he co-founded and scaled a billion-dollar company – however, many years ago, he also experienced limiting beliefs. He could not perceive growing a billion-dollar company. Now Tom is helping others achieve extraordinary results by teaching them how to develop the right mindset, establish power habits, and instill a greater level of personal accountability.
The ONE Thing to Implement From This Episode:
Step one: Think about the ONE thing that Tom discussed in this episode that really resonates with you, and that you feel compelled to take action on. (Thinkitation? Personal responsibility? Something else?)
Step two: Share what you will take action on with someone else, and ask them to hold you accountable.
Step three: Do it, don’t stop, and see what happens!
In this episode you will learn…
- [4:05] How this strategy helped Quest Nutrition grow to a billion-dollar company.
- [12:00] What three things led to Quest Nutrition growing 57,000% in just three years.
- [16:10] How to transform into the version of yourself that can achieve more & destroy limiting beliefs.
- [32:35] The ONE belief that will empower you more than anything else.
- [37:18] How to leverage your passion to create focus (and ignore all those shiny objects).
AWESOME FREE RESOURCES FOR YOU!
- Form your first power habit with your 66 Day Challenge Calendar Check out our awesome blog!
- [FREE Training] How to Start Time Blocking TODAY!
Links & Tools From This Episode
- Connect with Tom: Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn | Instagram
- Learn more about Impact Theory: ImpactTheory.com | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | YouTube
Production & Development for The ONE Thing Podcast by Podcast Masters