On April 1st, 2022, The ONE Thing book turns nine years old. To celebrate nine years of helping people discover their lead domino, prioritize what matters most, and helping people achieve extraordinary results, we’re looking back at our top nine favorite podcast episodes.
How do you succeed in health, your relationships, and with your money when there is so much uncertainty in the world?
With all that’s going on, a lot of us have been facing challenges. Our health routines have been disrupted, our relationships have been strained, and a lot of our financial worlds have been rocked.
Today, you’re going to hear stories from two groups of The ONE Thing members. One is a husband and wife couple who have gone on a journey of transforming their health, their wealth, and their relationship. The other is a corporate attorney who has leveraged The ONE Thing’s goal setting principles to not only maintain a thriving career this year but make sure she’s showing up as a wife and as a mother first.
To learn more, and for the complete show notes, visit: the1thing.com/pods.
In this episode, you will learn…
- [04:11] Where Matt and Malinda were before The ONE Thing
- [06:58] Getting on the same page with their goals
- [14:20] How going through the goal setting framework helped prepare for the unpredictable
- [21:04] What to do when you’re treading water
- [27:19] Giving yourself permission to do one thing at a time
- [30:48] Going from naively confident to having actual confidence
- [38:25] Creating an accountability group
- [39:41] Where to start
- [45:59] How you can join the Goal Setting Retreat
Links & Tools From This Episode
- Losing 100 Pounds & Eliminating $551K in Debt – ONE Habit at a Time
- Episode 186: How ONE Working Mom Changed Her Life | Casey Gocel
Want a peek inside the minds of masters?
MasterClass lets you learn from the best, with exclusive access to online classes taught by masters of their craft. With over 75 different instructors across tons of categories, there is something for everyone. Find what matters most to you and make yourself even more productive and effective.
Get 15% off the cost of the annual all-access pass by visiting masterclass.com/one.
Go to athetlicgreens.com/one to claim a one year supply of vitamin D and five travel packs for free.