Do you ever think about how to achieve everything you want and create a lasting legacy? Often, we can get what we want by helping others get what they want first… and if we do this as a family, then something truly special happens. Today we’re exploring how Jill Galliher, a member of the Keller Williams family, is leading by example to create power habits at home and transform the lives of the people she cares about most.
The ONE Thing to Implement From This Episode:
Teach from where you are today. Wherever you are on your road to mastery, you can help someone who is just a little behind. Who can you add value to by sharing just one idea that has made an impact in your life? If we do this as a family – if we help one another – it’s incredible what we’ll be able to accomplish.
In this episode you will learn…
- [2:10] How technology steals your presence when you’re at home.
- [9:15] Why you need to set a personal bar for success (and stop copying other people) to gain momentum.
- [14:55] How goal-setting (with positive leadership) can transform a family.
AWESOME FREE RESOURCES FOR YOU!
- The Kick Ass Guide To Accountability Form your first power habit with your 66 Day Challenge Calendar Check out our awesome blog!
- [FREE Training] How to Start Time Blocking TODAY!
Production & Development for The ONE Thing Podcast by Podcast Masters