In the book The ONE Thing there’s a concept called “moving from E to P,” which means moving from the entrepreneurial outlook that’s necessary to get started and becoming purposeful in how you operate.
Jeff Lerner has his own unique look at what it means to move from E to P. We talk about how he views the value of entrepreneurship and leverages purpose to create extraordinary results, as well as how he’s created systems, tools, and a business to help support people in developing their own entrepreneurial skills and leverage their purpose.
Pick up Jeff’s new book, Unlock Your Potential, and learn more about how to achieve your goals and live your dream life today by bringing your entrepreneurial energy into every aspect of your life.
To learn more, and for the complete show notes, visit: the1thing.com/pods.
We talk about:
- What it means to become an entrepreneur in the modern world
- The importance of purpose and building the foundation to fulfill it
- Entrepreneurship as the monetization of personal growth
- Why entrepreneurship is the best avenue for creative expression and financial stability
- The compounding power of investing in what makes the most difference
- Jeff’s new book, Unlock Your Potential
Links & Tools from This Episode
- Read: Unlock Your Potential
- YouTube: youtube.com/jefflernerofficial
- Free Resources
- Want to be a guest or share feedback? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Finding the right executive assistant for you can be a challenge.
For so many busy leaders who desperately need strong executive assistant support, all of the work required for hiring—from writing a job description, to vetting candidates, and interviewing—is exhausting and unpredictable. That’s where Base comes in. They offer an array of support services backed by assistants committed to strategically finding solutions and making an impact. Allow them to take the weight off your shoulders and allow you to focus on your ONE Thing.
Head to BaseHQ.com/one to get started today.