At The ONE Thing, we believe your life and your career should be led by your core values. More important than doing everything is doing the right thing for you.
Allan Jones is the CEO and founder of Bambee, a company that is innovating HR practices and making it easier for businesses of any size to have affordable HR opportunities. In this conversation, he ties our framework at The ONE Thing to his business and how he’s found success as an entrepreneur. We discuss his core values, how he developed them, and how they help establish his purpose and propel him forward.
If you’re a small business owner looking for HR help but can’t justify a full-time HR employee, visit Bambee.com to learn more about what they can do for your business. And if you want help discovering your own core values, visit the1thing.com/corevalues.
To learn more, and for the complete show notes, visit: the1thing.com/pods.
We talk about:
- How Allan’s upbringing and work history shaped his work ethic and philosophy
- Discovering your core values over time and allowing them to evolve
- Prioritizing your values in your personal life and business
- How Bambee helps support people’s small businesses
- Creating innovation in HR
- How making micro bets lead to the macro bets
Links & Tools from This Episode
- Free Resources
- Want to be a guest or share feedback? Email email@example.com
Is inventory tracking giving you a headache?
Sortly is an inventory management software that helps businesses track their inventory, assets, supplies, tools, and so much more. It’s a mobile cloud-based solution that streamlines and modernizes every aspect of tracking inventory. It’s the #1 rated inventory management app, where you can track and manage everything you need to help your business run smoothly. Ditch spreadsheets for good and move to Sortly.
Go to Sortly.com and use code ONE to get an additional 10% off annual Advanced or Ultra plans for your first year.