Having clarity on what you want is important. Having clarity on who you want to become is powerful.
Knowing what you value most and leveraging your values to prioritize what you need to focus on keeps your actions and your choices aligned with your vision of who you want to become. This is true for a person, team, business, or brand.
Michael Unbroken shares his incredible story and his gift for teaching others to face their fears and achieve big goals. He challenges us all to look in the mirror, acknowledge where we are, and push for bigger results.
Without clarity on your values, you will never be able to make the right decisions. Visit the1thing.com/values to see our Core Values Deck and find the clarity you need to move forward.
To learn more, and for the complete show notes, visit: the1thing.com/pods.
We talk about:
- Taking ownership over your actions and the direction of your future
- The iterative process of self-improvement
- Having a willingness to change and breaking out of your comfort zone
- Using your values to align your decision-making
Links & Tools from This Episode
- Learn more at thinkunbroken.com
- Instagram: @michaelunbroken
- Free Resources
- Want to be a guest or share feedback? Email firstname.lastname@example.org