Loneliness is more than simply being alone.
The quality, depth, and number of relationships you cultivate play a crucial role in living a fulfilling life. A supportive community and meaningful friendships are vital for a rich life experience, but also delicate.
Eric Barker is a sought-after speaker and best-selling author of “Plays Well With Others.” In this interview, he delves into the significance of forming meaningful relationships. Eric shares practical tips for strengthening relationships and encourages us to think about our network and build a community that aligns with our aspirations.
If your goal is to improve the relationships in your life, visit the1thing.com for tips on how to reach your goals and align them with your values.
To learn more, and for the complete show notes, visit: the1thing.com/pods.
We talk about:
- Debunking the common maxims of relationships
- What you can do to form more intentional relationships
- The dangers of loneliness and how to treat it
- Setting goals around relationship-building
- How to get better at detecting lies
Links & Tools from This Episode
- Learn more at ericbarker.org
- Follow Eric on Twitter: @bakadesuyo
- Read: Plays Well With Others
- Read: Barking Up The Wrong Tree
- Free Resources
- Want to be a guest or share feedback? Email email@example.com
Find the right person for the right job.
ZipRecruiter’s matching technology can help you quickly find the right person for your open role. They make it easy to identify the most qualified candidate in a wide range of roles and send them a personal invite so they’re more likely to apply for your job.
Go to ziprecruiter.com/onething to try ZipRecruiter for free.