Are you tired of feeling lost in the job market? Want to land the job of your dreams?
The college to career transition can be overwhelming, but it’s crucial to have clarity on what success looks like for us in the future. Understanding our core skills and being able to effectively communicate them is key.
Today’s guest, Beth Hendler-Grunt, is a specialist in the college to career space. She’s the founder and President of Next Great Step, and she’s here to share her innovative strategies and challenge us to think big about what’s possible for ourselves. Get ready to learn how to make that big leap into the job market and achieve your career goals.
Want to further your career or that of your new grad? Visit the1thing.com to find free resources to identify your core skills and set you apart from the competition.
To learn more, and for the complete show notes, visit: the1thing.com/pods.
We talk about:
- How parents can offer career support to their children without being overbearing
- Balancing passion and practicality in a career
- How graduates can convince employers to take a chance on them using sales techniques
- The step-by-step process of finding a career
- The habits students can take on for success
Links & Tools from This Episode
- Learn more at nextgreatstep.com
- Read: The Next Great Step: The Parents’ Guide to Launching Your New Grad Into a Career
- Connect with Beth on LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/bethhendlergrunt
- Free Resources
- Want to be a guest or share feedback? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thinning hair affects millions of Americans.
It’s normal, but not often talked about, which may lead to feelings of loneliness and frustration. Change the conversation with Nutrafol, the #1 dermatologist-recommended hair growth supplement. It targets multiple causes of thinning hair like stress, hormones, nutrition, metabolism, aging, and lifestyle factors. With unique formulas for men and women, 72% of men saw more scalp coverage and 86% of women saw improved hair growth in clinical studies. Trusted by over 3,000 doctors.
Get $15 off your first month and free shipping at Nutrafol.com with promo code ONE. Limited time offer for US customers.
Was your business impacted by COVID shutdowns, reduced capacity, supply chain disruptions or revenue loss?
You may be eligible for the Employee Retention Credit. Many small to medium-sized businesses have received up to $26,000 per employee. Let the experts at RefundsPro.com help you navigate the program. They have a proven track record with hundreds of satisfied clients. Don’t miss out on your chance for a big refund.
Take the free 5-minute questionnaire at RefundsPro.com now.