Are you tired of making decisions in high-stress scenarios only to second-guess yourself later? Do you wish you could communicate or lead differently in those crucial moments? If so, you’re not alone.
On today’s podcast, we spoke with David Noble and Carol Kaufman about the limits of relying solely on instinct in high-stress situations. They share the importance of having a system or model to guide you and offer four simple steps for leaders to master these moments of crisis. In today’s fast-paced and ever-changing world, difficult choices and high-stakes scenarios are a constant challenge. Tune in to learn how you can set yourself up for success in these critical moments.
Visit rtlinstitute.com to learn more about the book and how you can level-up your leadership skills.
To learn more, and for the complete show notes, visit: the1thing.com/pods.
We talk about:
- Striking a balance between coaching and consulting
- What Real-Time Leadership is
- How to handle high-stress situations and inflection points
- Practicing three-dimensional leadership
Links & Tools from This Episode
- Learn more at rtlinstitute.com
- LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/carolkauffmanphd
- LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/david-noble-468222
- Free Resources
- Want to be a guest or share feedback? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Your data is priceless. Don’t risk losing it all.
Introducing Backblaze – the ultimate backup solution that can protect everything on your Mac, PC, and even your business. With unlimited backup storage and a centrally managed admin console, you can rest easy knowing that all your important files are safe and secure. And with the Backblaze web app, you can access your backed-up data from anywhere in the world.
Sign up for a free 15 day trial. No credit card required when you sign up at Backblaze.com/one.