Many of you have read The ONE Thing… but have you ever given yourself permission to take a step back and consider what it means to live the book? Today’s guest, Matt Johnson, understands the power of taking action after reading The ONE Thing. He picked up a copy of the book in an airport and, ultimately, used it to bring more purpose, priority, and time into his business. We originally recorded this conversation for Matt’s LIFE On Target podcast. It was so valuable that we needed to share it with you, too.
The ONE Thing to Implement From This Episode:
In this episode, we talked a lot about multitasking, focus, priority, and other essential elements of The ONE Thing. Now we want to know what most resonated with you.
Step 1: Write down the answer to this question: What is the ONE thing from this episode that will allow you to live the book with more intention and get more time in your day?
Step 2: Tell us what you are going to do. Go to Facebook.com/theonethingbook, click the “Send Message” button, and start your message with the word MULTITASK to begin a dialogue. We will be looking for your responses!
In this episode you will learn…
- [19:00] How The Three C’s will help you create more time in your day.
- [26:05] ONE question you should ask yourself before making a change.
- [31:00] How you are losing 28% of your day (and how you can take it back).
AWESOME FREE RESOURCES FOR YOU!
- The Kick Ass Guide To Accountability Form your first power habit with your 66 Day Challenge Calendar Check out our awesome blog!
- [FREE Training] How to Start Time Blocking TODAY!
Links & Tools From This Episode
- Check out more of Matt’s interviews: LIFE On Target podcast
- Tell us what action you are going to take after listening to this episode at Facebook.com/theonethingbook
DON’T MISS IT
We’re opening up our membership platform at the end of June! We’ve been working with our founding members to create a membership platform that will help you take control of your time, find clarity about your purpose and goals, and give you the confidence to silence the world around you. If you want to know when we announce and launch this membership platform, you can text the word “FOUNDER” to the number 33444. We’re only going to open the doors for two weeks before we close them so that we can serve our members to our highest capability.
Production & Development for The ONE Thing Podcast by Podcast Masters