Many of you have reached out to tell us that you read The ONE Thing and you love the book… but you struggle to live the book. If this is you, it’s okay – take yourself off the hook. We all start at the beginning of the journey. This episode will walk you through the four phases of the journey that we see people going through on the road to mastering their own time and help you identify the way forward.
The ONE Thing to Implement From This Episode:
If you can walk away from this episode acknowledging which phase you are in on this journey, then you have already completed step one. Now ask yourself: What is the ONE thing I can do that will allow me to advance to the next phase of my journey? Get clarity, put it on your calendar, and take action. If you want to be part of a community of like-minded people who are living this journey with you, consider joining the Living Your ONE Thing community by going to the1thing.com/membership or texting the word “FOUNDER” to the number 33444.
In this episode you will learn…
- [1:58] How most people feel after they read The ONE Thing or listen to the podcast and try to implement the practices.
- [6:15] Why leveraging proven systems will help you break through the ceiling of achievement (over and over again).
- [14:25] The ONE habit you need on the road to mastering your time.
AWESOME FREE RESOURCES FOR YOU!
- The Kick Ass Guide To Accountability Form your first power habit with your 66 Day Challenge Calendar Check out our awesome blog!
- [FREE Training] How to Start Time Blocking TODAY!
DON’T MISS IT
We’re opening up our membership platform on JULY 18th! If you’re in one of the phases discussed in this episode – awesome! Embrace it. That awareness is the first step, and these four phases are the core of the Living Your ONE Thing community. If you want us as your accountability partner in getting results, you can text the word “FOUNDER” to the number 33444 or go to the1thing.com/membership. We’re only going to open the doors for two weeks before we close them so that we can serve our members to our highest capability.
Production & Development for The ONE Thing Podcast by Podcast Masters