Have you ever looked up at the end of a workday knowing that there’s still a lot that needs to get done? As a result, we can end up sacrificing what it means to live a full life because we aren’t present with our family, investing time in other relationships, or even investing time in ourselves. So how do we get it all done? Cameron Herold has grown three multi-million dollar businesses, written several books (including Double Double, Meetings Suck, and co-authoring The Miracle Morning for Entrepreneurs), and has a wealth of knowledge when it comes to leveraging things out in your world. He shares, from his own experience, what it looks like when you strike a good work-life counterbalance… and when you don’t.
The ONE Thing to Implement From This Episode:
What’s the ONE thing from this episode that you can do to free up some more of your time so that you can strike a better work-life counterbalance? Give yourself permission to close your eyes for 15 seconds, get clear about what that ONE thing is, and set the intention to implement. If you’d like our help, you can join the Living Your ONE Thing community at the1thing.com/membership.
In this episode you will learn…
- [4:35] Simple strategies for reconnecting with yourself.
- [10:15] Why you need to focus more on progress and less on perfection.
- [12:00] How you can apply leverage to create more momentum.
- [16:25] Why results > perfection (and how to pursue results that create more momentum).
- [26:10] How you can communicate a Vivid Vision that aligns everyone to the same goal.
AWESOME FREE RESOURCES FOR YOU!
The Kick Ass Guide To Accountability Form your first power habit with your 66 Day Challenge Calendar Check out our awesome blog!
Links & Tools From This Episode
- Learn more about Cameron Herold
- Learn more about the COO Alliance Read Cameron’s books:
- Double Double: How to Double Your Revenue and Profit in 3 Years or Less
- Meetings Suck: Turning One of The Most Loathed Elements of Business into One of the Most Valuable
- The Miracle Morning for Entrepreneurs: Elevate Your SELF to Elevate Your BUSINESS
Why should aspiring entrepreneurs attend the Acton School of Business? Acton offers students 10 years of business lessons in 10 months, all taught by an exclusive group of entrepreneurs who have created over $5 billion in value. You will get to experience the school of hard knocks, without putting your own business and career on the line. If you want to learn alongside business legends and develop the mindset to become a great entrepreneur, head over to ActonMBA.org/ONE.
Production & Development for The ONE Thing Podcast by Podcast Masters