We’re always on our own road to mastery, trying to figure out how we can serve you better. So, anytime someone leaves the Living Your ONE Thing community, we make it a point to ask them a few questions. Today we’re sharing one of those conversations, a chat with Kerri Mees, because it is so powerful. We’ve come to realize that accountability starts by looking in the mirror, and no podcast or program will make a difference in your life if you are not, first and foremost, the type of person who chooses to be accountable. What type of person will you choose to be?
The ONE Thing to Implement From This Episode:
You can change the direction of your future – if you are willing to accept that you can have anything you want by, first and foremost, narrowing your focus and doing the things that matter most. We believe that you can do this. You just have to get up and practice every single day – and it only gets easier with support. If you want to take the next step, we are here for you in the Living Your ONE Thing Community, and we will be your accountability partners. You can join by going to the1thing.com/membership.
In this episode you will learn…
- [3:20] Why asking for help is an essential part of the road to mastery.
- [9:20] Why you need to manage your expectations for immediate results (if you want to achieve lasting success).
- [26:20] Why you shouldn’t give up, even if the process is hard or boring.
AWESOME FREE RESOURCES FOR YOU!
The Kick Ass Guide To Accountability Form your first power habit with your 66 Day Challenge Calendar Check out our awesome blog!
Links & Tools From This Episode
- Get your FREE audiobook copy of Perennial Seller! Geoff and Jay have been listening to Ryan Holiday’s new book, Perennial Seller, which is all about creating work that lasts (and then marketing it).
- If you go to audible.com/onething or text ONETHING to 500500, you can create a free account and get a free credit for your first book – we suggest you make it Perennial Seller: The Art of Making and Marketing Work that Lasts.
Production & Development for The ONE Thing Podcast by Podcast Masters