If you want to live an extraordinary life, you have to master something – but it only has to be ONE thing. For many of us, mastering the ability to communicate with other people, or connect with others, is the ONE thing that will make everything else easier or unnecessary. Today, we sit down with someone who has mastered the art of asking great questions: Susan Scott, the author of Fierce Conversations. This episode is so meaningful for us, and we think it will mean just as much for you because Susan models a Fierce Conversation live. If you put yourself in our shoes and answer each question honestly, you will experience how profound having Fierce Conversations can be, and what will be possible if you invite more conversations like these into your relationships.
The ONE Thing to Implement From This Episode:
Identify a relationship in your life that is not where you want it to be; a relationship that matters to you, and is hurting. If the conversation IS the relationship, what do your conversations have to look like moving forward so that you can feel better about where that relationship is? Remember, this talk doesn’t have to be intense or negative – it can come from a place of love, and it can be delivered with candor and care.
In this episode you will learn…
- [12:30] What the 4 goals of a Fierce Conversation are.
- [19:00] ONE thing that many business owners are doing that ruins their businesses (and their relationships).
- [25:15] the ONE thing you can do to make connecting on a deeper level easier.
- [36:30] What a Fierce Conversation sounds like.
- [1:00:30] How you can leverage Fierce Conversations in your life.
Links & Tools From This Episode
- Learn more about Fierce Conversations at FierceInc.com
- Connect with Fierce Inc: Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn
- Fierce Conversations: Achieving Success at Work & in Life, One Conversation at a Time
- Get your FREE audiobook copy of Fierce Conversations! We cannot give a book a higher endorsement than we give Fierce Conversations. Learning how to communicate on this level can truly change your life. If you go to audible.com/onething or text ONETHING to 500500, you can create a free account and get a free credit for your first book – we suggest you make it Fierce Conversations.
Production & Development for The ONE Thing Podcast by Podcast Masters