Do you ever feel purposeless? We know finding clarity and purpose is difficult, so we’re approaching it from a different angle today: how you can develop the courageous mindset you need to develop purpose, because we believe that anyone can have world-class purpose. Sheryl Kline is an author, speaker, and coach who trains high-performance athletes in Mental Toughness. She shares the small but significant difference between you and an Olympian, and how you can close the gap between where you are and extraordinary results.
The ONE Thing to Implement From This Episode:
You don’t need to, and shouldn’t, go on this journey by yourself. Nobody succeeds alone. So, who are your five? Or, as Jim Rohn puts it, who are the five people you spend the most time with? Are they where you want to be, and are they living their ONE thing? If the answer is no, you need to join the Living Your ONE Thing Community because that is what you’ll get. We will help you believe in your DNA that you can do this, and discover what you want to be. Go to the1thing.com/membership to join our community.
In this episode you will learn…
- [4:05] What creates the gap between high achievers and everyone else.
- [7:00] How you can use positive affirmation to develop a more purposeful mindset.
- [11:10] Why you need to practice being purposeful (and how to practice deliberately).
- [12:40] Why you need to align yourself with an expert and put an accountability structure in place.
- [15:00] How you can commit to progress (instead of perfection).
Links & Tools From This Episode
- Get FREE Mental Toughness resources at SherylKline.com/theonething
- Connect with Sheryl: Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
- Join the Living Your ONE Thing Community ThinkUp – Positive Affirmations App
Were you told that if you worked hard and saved in your 401k that, one day, you would retire and secure your slice of the American Dream? We were told that story, but if you look at the wealthy, that’s not how they got there. We’re excited to introduce you to Patrick Donohoe and his team at Paradigm Life because they specialize in an investment strategy that creates wealth, and they want to share it with listeners of The ONE Thing podcast. If you go to PerpetualWealthStrategy.net, you can download the free report: The Entrepreneur’s Hierarchy of Investment.
Production & Development for The ONE Thing Podcast by Podcast Masters