The beginning of a new year is a perfect time to look at your business and your life and ask yourself a simple question: what do I want to do differently? Building momentum begins with a good strategy, so we want to pull the curtain back and share how we planned our year, and the specific things that we’re going to do differently this year so that we can achieve extraordinary results.
The ONE Thing to Implement From This Episode:
Out of everything that we covered in this episode – slowing down to make the right plan, evolving vs. reinventing, daring to take the model and evolve it, or moving from E to P – where is your opportunity for growth? What is the ONE most potent step you can take to move forward with momentum?
In this episode you will learn…
- [1:50] Why you need to slow down and block off some time so that you can create the right plan.
- [8:00] Why you should evolve your strategies instead of reinventing the wheel.
- [17:50] How to move from Entrepreneurial to Purposeful.
Links & Tools From This Episode
- Join the Living Your ONE Thing Community: The1thing.com/membership
- Create your own 411: the1thing.com/411
Production & Development for The ONE Thing Podcast by Podcast Masters