We don’t just want to pump you up with this podcast – we want to ask the tough questions so that you can look in the mirror and be more accountable for your results. We think this is why people who live The ONE Thing achieve so much. Today we’re sharing a conversation with one of you, Kathy Ver Eecke, who was taking massive action and getting things done… until life got in the way. If you put yourself in Kathy’s shoes and ask yourself the same questions, you will experience, first hand, what accountability feels like.
The ONE Thing to Implement From This Episode:
We believe that your potential is so much higher than you think is possible – and we will fight, every single day, to get you to those possibilities. And sometimes that means having tough conversations. If you are not living Your ONE Thing, ask yourself the same questions that we asked Kathy. What is the ONE thing you can do to get (back) on track?
In this episode you will learn…
- [5:30] How you can start living Your ONE Thing
- [27:30] What you can do to get back on track towards your goals after you lose focus.
- [36:15] What you can do if you are struggling to live Your ONE Thing.
Links & Tools From This Episode
- Join the Living Your ONE Thing Community: The1thing.com/membership
- Create your own 411: the1thing.com/411
Production & Development for The ONE Thing Podcast by Podcast Masters