Are you looking for a way to achieve extraordinary results in your life, but falling short? We believe that achieving the extraordinary all comes down to how you manage your time. And, despite our best intentions, most of us not making the most of our time. This isn’t due to a lack of work ethic or clarity – we are just not physically prepared to show up as the highest version of ourselves. Shawn Stevenson is a sleep expert, the author of Sleep Smarter, and host of The Model Health Show, and he joins the show because sleep has a dramatic impact on our performance (whether we want it to or not). We discuss simple ways that you can sleep smarter, boost your productivity, and achieve more.
The ONE Thing to Implement From This Episode:
If you can only implement ONE thing covered in today’s episode, what is the one thing that you CAN do that will make getting better sleep easier? Consider starting by being in bed during the “money time,” between 10 PM and 2 AM, or removing the blue-tinted screens from your life after the sun goes down (you can use f.lux to enable this on a desktop computer).
In this episode you will learn…
- [3:20] The ONE thing you can do to start sleeping smarter.
- [12:00] The EASIEST domino you can knock down to get better quality sleep.
- [14:50] How you can leverage the “money time” to sleep more efficiently.
Links & Tools From This Episode
- Learn more at TheShawnStevensonModel.com
- Connect with Shawn: Twitter | Facebook | Instagram Read: Sleep Smarter
- Listen: The Model Health Show
- Remove the blue tint from your computer with f.lux: justgetflux.com
- Get your FREE audiobook copy of Sleep Smarter! If you enjoy listening to podcasts, you probably also enjoy listening to audiobooks, and that’s why Audible is sponsoring this episode. If you go to audible.com/onething, you can create a free account and get a free credit for your first book, which could be Sleep Smarter.
Production & Development for The ONE Thing Podcast by Podcast Masters