Gary Keller once said that the definition of a wealthy person is someone who has the passive income to fund their life’s purpose. Based on that definition, we have to do two things to live a wealthy life: find our purpose, and then build a business that can fund it passively. Does building that kind of business sound far-fetched? Well, Joseph Gozlan joins us today to show you why it’s not. This is an incredible case study of how someone just like you found clarity on their purpose and then boiled that down to the ONE thing he needed to achieve extraordinary results.
The ONE Thing to Implement From This Episode:
Your purpose determines your priorities, your priorities determine your productivity, and your productivity determines your results. So how can you get clear on the type of impact that you want to make, and what type of business will you have to build to fund that impact? Based on your answers to those questions, go through the goal setting to now exercise. You can find this exercise in our FREE My Purpose Handbook at the1thing.com/mypurpose.
In this episode you will learn…
- [4:00] How you can get clarity on your purpose.
- [12:55] What you can do to protect your time (because, inevitably, life will try to get in the way).
- [21:00] The ONE thing you can do if you feel lost, stuck, or frustrated.
Links & Tools From This Episode
- Connect with Joseph at ebgacquisitions.com
- Need help finding clarity on your purpose? Go to the1thing.com/mypurpose and download the FREE My Purpose Handbook
- Want to make a plan so that you can achieve your goals? Go to the1thing.com/membership
Were you told that if you worked hard and saved in your 401k that, one day, you would retire and secure your slice of the American Dream? We were told that story, but if you look at the wealthy, that’s not how they got there. We’re excited to introduce you to Patrick Donohoe and his team at Paradigm Life because they specialize in an investment strategy that creates wealth, and they want to share it with listeners of The ONE Thing podcast. If you go to PerpetualWealthStrategy.net, you can download the free report: The Entrepreneur’s Hierarchy of Investment.
Production & Development for The ONE Thing Podcast by Podcast Masters