You bring a lot of intention, energy, and focus to your professional world – are you bringing that same focus to your relationships at home? When we don’t plan healthy habits in our relationships – especially our romantic relationships – things tend to fall apart as life happens, and that starts to spill over to every other aspect of our lives. With over 15 years of experiencing helping couples heal, reset, and thrive, relationship therapist and educator John Howard joins the show to help us be more intentional and transform our relationships.
The ONE Thing to Implement From This Episode:
What is the ONE thing you can do to connect more in your relationships? We challenge you to go a step farther than thinking about the question – Prove to yourself that you can begin to affect positive change in those relationships that matter. If working on your relationship is important to you, schedule time for connecting on your calendar (even if it’s just a long hug at the end of the workday).
In this episode you will learn…
- [2:30] The ONE habit that will transform your relationships.
- [10:00] What you are doing to create disconnection in your relationships.
- [16:00] How you can have (and start) the tough conversations in your relationships.
- [23:25] Why it’s okay (and beneficial!) to be vulnerable and ask for help in your relationships.
- [26:20] How you can facilitate connection with your children.
AWESOME FREE RESOURCES FOR YOU!
- Get more support & accountability: Join the Living Your ONE Thing Community
- Form your first power habit with your 66 Day Challenge Calendar Check out our awesome blog!
Links & Tools From This Episode
- Want to work with John? Head over to the1thing.com/readysetlove!
- Connect with John: Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
Were you told that if you worked hard and saved in your 401k that, one day, you would retire and secure your slice of the American Dream? We were told that story, but if you look at the wealthy, that’s not how they got there. We’re excited to introduce you to Patrick Donohoe and his team at Paradigm Life because they specialize in an investment strategy that creates wealth, and they want to share it with listeners of The ONE Thing podcast. If you go to PerpetualWealthStrategy.net, you can download the free report: The Entrepreneur’s Hierarchy of Investment.
Production & Development for The ONE Thing Podcast by Podcast Masters