Are you empowering the people on your team? Anyone can be a leader, and a good leader empowers the people around them to take control of their time and focus on their priorities. On this episode, we have an opportunity to discover how The ONE Thing has been implemented by the #1 highest ranking official in the U.S. Air Force, Chief Master Sergeant Kaleth O. Wright, to more effectively lead his team, manage his time, and protect this country.
In this episode you will learn…
- [5:55] How to build models & systems to manage your time (and your team) more effectively.
- [8:30] How you can introduce The ONE Thing to your team & empower them to take more control over their time.
- [10:40] Why you sometimes need to say NO (and how you can do it gracefully).
- [18:55] The ONE lesson you need to learn about leadership.
- [24:00] How a good morning routine can transform how you show up in life.
The ONE Thing to Implement From This Episode:
In this interview, Chief Master Sergeant Wright demonstrated the idea of moving from E to P – or when you stop relying on your natural abilities and start implementing models and systems to help you focus on your priorities.
So it’s time to get hyper clear: What are your priorities? What earns the right to show up at your desk? What models and systems can you implement to ensure everyone in your team is focusing on their top priorities?
When you consider these ideas, what is the ONE thing you can do today that will make everything else easier or unnecessary? We’d love to know what you’re implementing from this episode! Click here to leave a review on iTunes.
Links & Tools From This Episode
- Connect with Chief Kaleth O. Wright: facebook.com/CMSAFOfficial/
- If this episode has brought value to you, we hope you will leave a review: Click here to leave a review on iTunes
AWESOME FREE RESOURCES FOR YOU!
- Get more support & accountability: Join the Living Your ONE Thing Community
- The Kick Ass Guide To Accountability
- Check out our awesome blog!
The ONE Thing is five years old – and we’re celebrating with a GIVEAWAY! To celebrate The ONE Thing’s 5th birthday, we’re giving away over $17,000 in prizes! And when you enter the giveaway at The1Thing.com/giveaway, you will automatically join the community that we work with as we write our next book and create The ONE Thing Planner. For a chance to win over $17,000 in prizes, go to the1thing.com/giveaway and enter your email! Don’t wait – the contest is only live until the end of April.
The ONE Thing is produced by Podcast Masters