Have you ever blocked out time on your calendar for something that really mattered, and then life got in the way? We know it happens to us, and has happened, at some point, to all of the 1,700 people who attended the keynote that we are sharing in this episode.
This is part two of a two-part series on time blocking secrets. In part one, we discussed some of the changes you can make in your life to move forward on the road to mastery. In this episode, we answer questions about what people just like you are struggling with when it comes to time blocking.
In this episode you will learn…
- [2:45] How you can create an environment that supports your goals.
- [14:45] Why saying yes to yourself first (and no to everyone else) will give you time to say yes to everyone else, later.
- [23:30] How you can protect your time by setting expectations with the people around you.
The ONE Thing to Implement From This Episode:
How will you endure the monotony of success? We mentioned in the last episode that this is a road to mastery, and that means you have to adopt the mindset of a student. You have to take action to learn, every day, and every day you will fail – and you will make progress. If you’d like support in taking the next step in your journey, consider joining the Living Your ONE Thing Community. If you’d like to learn more, go to the1thing.com/membership or text ACCOUNTABILITY to the number 33444.
Links & Tools From This Episode
- If your organization is interested in having us do a keynote or workshop, you can go to the1thing.com/about and fill out the Request a Speaker form.
- Want to receive the “mother of all emails” we mentioned in this episode? Text KWFR18 to 33444 and we will send you a copy.
- We want your feedback! Click here to leave a review on iTunes
AWESOME FREE RESOURCES FOR YOU!
- Get more support & accountability: Join the Living Your ONE Thing Community
- The Kick Ass Guide To Accountability
- Form your first power habit with your 66 Day Challenge Calendar
The ONE Thing is produced by Podcast Masters