Have you ever tried time blocking? If so, do you have a habit of time blocking every single day and protecting that time, no matter what? If you answered no, don’t worry. We haven’t mastered this habit either, and we all struggle with this. But we are trying to do better and improve, every single day, and we have learned a lot that we’d like to share with you.
This episode is the first half of a keynote we delivered on time blocking secrets, in which we focus on how you can begin to make positive changes and move forward on the road to mastery.
In this episode you will learn…
- [7:00] Why so many of us fail at protecting our time.
- [18:00] How you can mentally prepare yourself for a 66-day challenge that will make you uncomfortable.
- [19:00] ONE thing you can do to intentionally make time blocking a habit.
- [23:20] How you can reclaim 28% of your day.
- [27:50] The 3 commitments you need to make if you want to achieve extraordinary results.
The ONE Thing to Implement From This Episode:
If you’re here, you are already on the road to mastery. We hope you take this opportunity to look internally and evaluate yourself: where are you currently along the road to mastery? Our hope is that you get clear on where you are today so that you can get a little better better each day moving forward. In the process, you will fail – and that’s okay!
Let us know the ONE thing you will implementing from this episode by clicking here to leave a review on iTunes.
Links & Tools From This Episode
- If your organization is interested in having us do a keynote or workshop, you can go to the1thing.com/about and fill out the Request a Speaker form.
- Want to receive the “mother of all emails” we mentioned in this episode? Text KWFR18 to 33444 and we will send you a copy.
- We want your feedback! Click here to leave a review on iTunes
AWESOME FREE RESOURCES FOR YOU!
Get more support & accountability: Join the Living Your ONE Thing Community Form your first power habit with your 66 Day Challenge Calendar Check out our awesome blog!
The ONE Thing is produced by Podcast Masters