In the last episode, Keith Cunningham shared the story of losing $100MM, the lessons he learned, and the habits that allowed him to make that money back in spades. If you haven’t already listened, we highly recommend checking it out (and taking notes). In this episode, we continue that conversation and Keith teaches us why thinking is the most important thing in business, and some of the questions that we need to think about if we want to achieve extraordinary results.
Want to win a FREE signed copy of The Road Less Stupid? You just have to do ONE of two things… Leave a review on your podcast player of choice sharing the ONE thing you’re going to do after listening to this episode (or part 2) OR… Share this episode on social media using the hashtag #theONEthing. We will select our 3 favorites to win a signed copy of The Road Less Stupid and announce the winners on July 9th!
The ONE Thing to Implement From This Episode:
Write this question on a piece of paper and think about it: What does your vision of excellence look like? Once you have clarity on that outcome of excellence, begin to design the steps you need to take to make that vision a reality. Remember: Consistent actions done over time produce extraordinary results.
In this episode, you will learn…
- [1:40] How you can distinguish a problem from a symptom.
- [12:10] The questions you should consider during your thinking time to get clarity on what your obstacle really is.
- [17:55] The biggest mistake you can make when trying to develop a thinking time habit.
- [26:15] ONE exercise you can do to stop letting perfect get in the way of possible.
- [38:35] What stops people from building great businesses (and how you can avoid it).
Links & Tools From This Episode
- Learn more at keystothevault.com
- Connect with Keith: Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn
- The Road Less Stupid by Keith Cunningham
AWESOME FREE RESOURCES FOR YOU!
- Get more support & accountability: Join the Living Your ONE Thing Community
- The Kick Ass Guide To Accountability Form your first power habit with your 66 Day Challenge Calendar
- Get your FREE audiobook copy of The Road Less Stupid! If you enjoy listening to podcasts, you probably also enjoy listening to audiobooks, and that’s why Audible is sponsoring this episode. If you go to audible.com/onething, you can create a free account and get a free credit for your first book, which could be The Road Less Stupid.
The ONE Thing is produced by Podcast Masters