Can you imagine a habit so powerful that it was worth investing $100,000,000 to acquire it? Our guest, Keith Cunningham, joins us for a two-part interview because he literally paid that tuition – but he learned a lot from losing $100MM, and built habits that allowed him to make that money back, plus some.
Now Keith is traveling around the world teaching others how they can acquire this ONE habit that will make everything else in their business life easier or unnecessary, and he wrote a book sharing what he learned titled The Road Less Stupid. We’re studying him closely to see what we can learn and apply in our own business, and Geoff is on a 66-day challenge to make this a power habit that sticks.
Want to win a FREE signed copy of The Road Less Stupid? You just have to do ONE of two things… Leave a review on your podcast player of choice sharing the ONE thing you’re going to do after listening to this episode (or part 2) OR… Share this episode on social media using the hashtag #theONEthing We will select our 3 favorites to win a signed copy of The Road Less Stupid and announce the winners on July 9th!
In this episode, you will learn…
- [8:00] The ONE habit at the heart of Keith’s success.
- [17:15] How making decisions based on your emotions (as opposed to your intellect) can lead you down the wrong path.
- [23:35] The 3 questions that will help you mitigate risk and change everything in your business.
- [29:55] The key difference between business owners & business operators (and what you can do to shift from being an operator to being an owner).
- [32:15] Your key to success, in anything.
The ONE Thing to Implement From This Episode:
Keith teaches us that the key to success is having the right people doing the right thing at the right time. You need A players on your team if you want to make an extraordinary impact, and one of the hardest things to do in business is hiring and retaining A players if you’re a C player. So ask yourself: Are you an A player? And if you are not, where are you falling short? Get clarity on your deliverable and your outcomes so that you can measure, test, and ultimately achieve A player status.
Links & Tools From This Episode
- Learn more at keystothevault.com
- Connect with Keith: Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn
- The Road Less Stupid by Keith Cunningham
AWESOME FREE RESOURCES FOR YOU!
- Get more support & accountability: Join the Living Your ONE Thing Community
- The Kick Ass Guide To Accountability
- Form your first power habit with your 66 Day Challenge Calendar
Business news is dense and dry – but it doesn’t have to be that way. Morning Brew delivers the latest business news directly to your inbox every weekday morning. Both Jay Papasan and Geoff Woods subscribe because they’re witty, conversational, and just actually enjoyable to read. And you know what the best part is? It only takes five minutes. You can sign up for free at MorningBrew.com to get started with your quick and daily dose of business news.
The ONE Thing is produced by Podcast Masters