Do you wish there was someone in your world willing to hold you accountable? Most of us want someone in our life who has a vision of what’s possible for us and is willing to take a stand for our greatness, even when we’re fighting for our limitations. Tim Beverlin found that person – and he found it in the form of a five-year-old girl. In this episode, Tim shares his own 66-day journey so you can see what it looks like to leverage accountability and form that first power habit – and how weaving purpose into all of this can take your results to an even higher level.
In this episode, you will learn…
- [1:30] What it’s like on day 66 of a 66-day challenge.
- [4:00] How your children can support you and keep you more accountable (and how you can help them live The ONE Thing).
- [11:45] What would it look like in your business if you focus on ONE thing every day for 66 days?
- [13:00] How enlisting support from your children can bring a sense of purpose to a 66-day challenge.
- [18:00] What you can do to bring a counterbalance to the seven most important areas of your life.
- [21:50] How you can decide what your next power habit should be.
- [26:40] ONE thing you need to know if you want to start a 66-day challenge (or if you’ve tried in the past and failed).
The ONE Thing to Implement From This Episode:
When you do ONE thing, the right thing, it can topple over many things. Because success is sequential – not simultaneous. What amazing possibilities are your currently missing in your life, and how can you go small to form your first power habit? Go to the1thing.com/66daychallenge to download your own 66-day calendar. Remember what Tim said: “If you’re considering starting a 66-day challenge, start it today. Print it today and make today day one of whatever you’re doing. Don’t let it go until tomorrow.”
Links & Tools From This Episode
- Connect with Tim on LinkedIn
- Start your own 66-day challenge with a FREE 66-day calendar
AWESOME FREE RESOURCES FOR YOU!
Get more support & accountability: Join the Living Your ONE Thing Community The Kick Ass Guide To Accountability Form your first power habit with your 66 Day Challenge Calendar
Are you hiring?
Gary Keller once said, “If you want to live an extraordinary life, it requires that you master something – and it only has to be ONE thing.” Geoff chose to master recruiting great people, so we know that finding the right people can be a huge challenge. That’s why we’re excited to introduce you to ZipRecruiter, a platform that finds the right job candidates for you. In fact, 80% of employers who post a job get a qualified candidate in just one day. And ZipRecruiter is inviting listeners of The ONE Thing to try for FREE – all you have to do is go to ziprecruiter.com/produktive.
The ONE Thing is produced by Podcast Masters