Who are the five people you are actually spending the most time with? Are they living the type of life you want to be living? Throughout this episode, you’re going to hear how our guest surrounded himself with titans of the personal development and sales industry and the habits he learned from each of them – and how you can do the same to transform your life. Gene McNaughton is now one of the nation’s most effective Business Growth Experts and he just launched his new book, The Sales EDGE: Your Ultimate Guide to Finding, Keeping, and Growing Accounts.
We recorded this conversation as part of our monthly ONE Thing webinar series. Every month, we feature an incredible author so that you can learn directly from them and ask questions. If you want to sign up for our next FREE monthly webinar, head over to the1thing.com/webinars.
In this episode, you will learn…
- [10:10] What E.D.G.E. stands for & what questions you should be asking to grow your business
- [18:30] What Gene has learned from working with Tony Robbins & Jeff Holmes about committing to the path of mastery
- [27:55] How you can get clarity on the problem that you solve, the results that you get, and why you are different.
The ONE Thing to Implement From This Episode:
Whether it’s surrounding yourself with the right people, developing a habit for educating yourself, creating an emotional connection by mastering storytelling, or something else that resonated with you – what’s the ONE thing from this episode that you can do that will make everything else easier or unnecessary?
Links & Tools From This Episode
- Get free training at thesalesedge.co
- Connect with Gene: Twitter | LinkedIn | Facebook
- The Sales EDGE: Your Ultimate Guide to Finding, Keeping, and Growing Accounts
AWESOME FREE RESOURCES FOR YOU!
- Get more support & accountability: Join the Living Your ONE Thing Community
- The Kick Ass Guide To Accountability
- Form your first power habit with your 66 Day Challenge Calendar Check out our awesome blog!
Gene will be joining us for this year’s Couples Goal Setting Retreat! The ONE Thing Couples Goal Setting Retreat is more than an inspirational conference. It’s a 2-day workshop where you will discover a proven model for casting a vision for your life and establish 5-year and 1-year goals WITH the people that matter most to you. Whether you go with a significant other, a business partner, or team, discover how to achieve extraordinary results TOGETHER! Go to the1thing.com/event to learn more & sign up for The ONE Thing Couples Goal Setting Retreat (Nov. 17-18, 2018 in Austin, TX)!
The ONE Thing is produced by Podcast Masters