Can you imagine if all of your dreams, inspirations, and the things you wanted out of life were stripped away from you in a moment? It makes you really consider what matters most. Our guest actually did die at the age of 20, after being hit head-on by a drunk driver at 70 MPH. After six days in a coma, he woke up only to be told he’d never walk again. Well, not only can this person walk – he’s run a 52-mile ultramarathon, built a successful business, and wrote an incredible bestselling book: The Miracle Morning. Then, after being diagnosed with a rare form of leukemia in 2016 and given a grim prognosis, he’s done the impossible again.
Today you are going to discover the story of how Hal Elrod formed a powerful morning routine that set him up for success, how the idea of a Miracle Morning has impacted the lives of over 500,000 people, and how he maintains clarity on what matters most.
In this episode, you will learn…
- [4:20] What The Miracle Morning is & how can it help you achieve your goals?
- [9:10] The lead domino that led to Hal’s success.
- [11:15] How you can shift from a mindset of success to a mindset of fulfillment (and why it matters).
- [26:55] How to align your actions with your true priorities.
- [30:15] What The Miracle Equation is & how it will help you achieve extraordinary results.
The ONE Thing to Implement From This Episode:
If you’re listening to this show, that means you’re probably growth-minded and want more out of life, specifically as it pertains to your time. The challenge is how often are we furthering our education in something that is not our number one priority?
I love the story Hal shares about how, once he got clarity that family was truly what mattered most, he went down a road to reading and furthering his education on how to be a better father or husband before he earned the right to develop his education on running a business. It’s so simple, but how many of us do it? Not easy – but simple. What’s the ONE simple action that you’re not taking today that, if you started taking it, would make everything else easier or unnecessary in your life?
We hope you’ll share the ONE action you’re taking with us by clicking here to leave a review in iTunes or sharing it on social media using #theONEthing.
Links & Tools From This Episode
- Learn more at halelrod.com
- Connect with Hal: Facebook | Twitter
- Join The Miracle Morning Community on Facebook
- Listen: Achieve Your Goal with Hal Elrod
- Get your own copy of Hal’s Miracle Morning books Download The Way of Life app
AWESOME FREE RESOURCES FOR YOU!
- Get more support & accountability: Join the Living Your ONE Thing Community
- Form your first power habit with your 66 Day Challenge Calendar
- Check out our awesome blog!
Are you hiring?
Gary Keller once said, “If you want to live an extraordinary life, it requires that you master something – and it only has to be ONE thing.” Geoff chose to master recruiting great people, so we know that finding the right people can be a huge challenge. That’s why we’re excited to introduce you to ZipRecruiter, a platform that finds the right job candidates for you. In fact, 80% of employers who post a job get a qualified candidate in just one day. And ZipRecruiter is inviting listeners of The ONE Thing to try for FREE – all you have to do is go to ziprecruiter.com/produktive.
The ONE Thing is produced by Podcast Masters