What does it mean to be successful? Gary Keller once shared an interest answer to this question: “Success is nothing more than moving from failure to failure without giving up.” And the more people we talk to, the more examples we see of that being true. In this episode, we’re going to explore the value of failure – when paired with persistence – with Bruce Buffer, who you may know as UFC’s Voice of the Octagon.
In this episode, you will learn…
- [9:30] Why being told NO is just an opportunity for a future YES
- [15:15] How high achievers move from failure to failure without giving up
- [18:05] ONE thing you can do to create support in your life & improve your ability to persevere through failure
The ONE Thing to Implement From This Episode:
Where in your life are you currently succeeding so slowly that you think you’re failing – and how can you begin to trust The Domino Effect? If you’d like to go beyond consuming content and are committed to living it, head over to the1thing.com/membership and join us in Living Your ONE Thing. And if you want to help us reinvent the paper planner, head over to the1thing.com/planner to work with us as we bring it to market.
Links & Tools From This Episode
- Learn more at brucebuffer.com
- Connect with Bruce: Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | YouTube
- Read: It’s Time!: My 360-Degree View of the UFC
- Listen: IT’S TIME w/Bruce Buffer
AWESOME FREE RESOURCES FOR YOU!
- Get more support & accountability: Join the Living Your ONE Thing Community
- The Kick Ass Guide To Accountability
- Form your first power habit with your 66 Day Challenge Calendar Check out our awesome blog!
- Will you help us reinvent the paper planner? You can head over to the1thing.com/planner to try out the current version of The ONE Thing Planner.
- We want to work with you and hear your feedback so that we can create the best planner possible before bringing it to market.
The ONE Thing is produced by Podcast Masters