200 episodes is a major milestone for us, in no small part because of the tremendous support and feedback we’ve received from all of you.
To show our appreciation, we huddled together to figure out the ONE thing we could do to provide the most value to you in this episode.
So, today, your co-hosts Geoff Woods and Kaelyn Loes are going to dissect the different mindsets that we adopt after we achieve big goals – and the choices that we can make to keep moving further down the road to mastery.
If you have been on your own journey of living The ONE Thing and you think we should be interviewing you in the next 200 episodes, then send us an email to email@example.com
To learn more, and for the complete show notes, visit: the1thing.com/podcast.
In this episode, you will learn…
- [1:45] What it looks like when you can look back and see the domino effect in action
- [3:00] After you’ve achieved a milestone, how do you move forward?
- [6:00] The surprises that come up when you move from entrepreneurial to purposeful
- [11:10] How to figure out if you’re actually doing The ONE Thing that makes everything else easier or unnecessary
Links & Tools From This Episode
- If you have been on your own journey of living The ONE Thing and you think we should be interviewing you in the next 200 episodes, then send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Instagram: instagram.com/the1thingbook
- Facebook: facebook.com/theONEthingbook
Is your job Your ONE Thing?
Sometimes you get to a point in your career where you look up and realize that what you’re doing isn’t Your ONE Thing. But we also know how challenging it can be to find a job that is just the right fit – and that’s where ZipRecruiter comes in. All you have to do is download the ZipRecruiter Job Search app, let it know what kinds of jobs you’re interested in, and the technology will do the hard work for you.
Download the FREE ZipRecruiter Job Search app today: ziprecruiter.com/mobile.