Are you accountable – to yourself and other people?
We all want accountability in our lives, in one way or another, but developing habits around accountability and then building a culture of accountability within an organization are both a lot harder to do than they sound. So we invited a couple of our favorite accountability experts to join us for a three-part series that will help you bring more accountability to yourself, your team, and your organization.
Today’s guest has personally led over 9,000 independent coaching calls over the past four years, leading conversations with business owners across all industries, and he has developed a very unique perspective on the mistakes you may be making that, if unchanged, will inevitably lead to burnout. So, in this episode, Abe Shreve teaches us about the three critical mistakes of business growth.
If you are interested in what it looks like to have more accountability in your life, go to the1thing.com/training.
In this episode, you will learn…
- [6:00] What most business leaders do – and what they should be doing to build a sustainably profitable business
- [12:30] The two questions that everyone should be asking their team members and bosses
- [15:10] What you can do if you struggle to say no
- [19:00] The ONE Thing that will make avoiding these three mistakes easier or unnecessary
- [38:40] What happens when you don’t create a culture where accountability is the lifeblood of how you work and interact in your organization
- [47:00] An exercise that will help you and your organization embrace accountability
- [1:00:00] Why accountability isn’t punitive
Links & Tools From This Episode
- Learn more about The ONE Thing training or coaching at the1thing.com/training
- Learn how to Get Results With Your 411
- Get the FREE Kick Ass Guide® to Your Couples Goal Setting Retreat and Kick Ass Guide® To Accountability
- The ONE Thing Goal Setting Retreat: the1thing.com/event
Do you run a small business?
Small business owners wear a lot of hats. Some of those hats feel incredible to wear. However, filing taxes and running payroll… well, for most of us, they don’t feel great and they’re not our ONE thing. That’s where Gusto comes in to help you make payroll, taxes, and HR easy. So ask yourself, it time to take off some of your hats?
You can get three FREE months when you run your first payroll at Gusto.com/ONE.