Does your organization have a culture of accountability?
In the last episode, Abe Shreve taught us that one of the critical mistakes that many businesses make is not creating a culture of accountability. It is a necessary part of sustainable business growth, but as many of us have experienced, it’s not an easy thing to do.
So, today, Gene Rivers is going to teach us how he created a culture of accountability with his team – and how you can coach your people to their possibilities, too!
If you want support in implementing what is discussed in this episode, head over to the1thing.com/training.
In this episode, you will learn…
- [9:40] Why you need empire builders to your team (and how you can identify them)
- [16:30] How you can leverage a weekly checkup to create more accountability
- [30:00] Why you need to stop hating on your stepping stones
- [31:15] How you can set everyone in your team up for success (and how you can help people who aren’t succeeding)
Links & Tools From This Episode
- Connect with Gene at GeneRivers.info
- Learn more about The ONE Thing training or coaching at the1thing.com/training
- Learn how to Get Results With Your 411
- Get the FREE Kick Ass Guide® To Accountability
- The ONE Thing Goal Setting Retreat: the1thing.com/event
Is your job Your ONE Thing?
Sometimes you get to a point in your career where you look up and realize that what you’re doing isn’t Your ONE Thing. But we also know how challenging it can be to find a job that is just the right fit – and that’s where ZipRecruiter comes in. All you have to do is download the ZipRecruiter Job Search app, let it know what kinds of jobs you’re interested in, and the technology will do the hard work for you.
Download the FREE ZipRecruiter Job Search app today: ziprecruiter.com/mobile.