What does it mean to have accountability in your life?
Because there are different levels of accountability. We can hold ourselves accountable by using tools like a 411, 66-Day Challenge, or The ONE Thing Planner. We can bring accountability into our world by recruiting an accountability partner. Then, when we want the highest level of accountability possible, we have to look to an expert – to a coach.
A lot of people ask us what it means to have a coach, how to know if it’s the right fit, and how to get the most out of that relationship. So, today, we sit down to learn the answers to those questions from Charlotte Savoy, who both embodies accountability in her businesses and coaches other people on The ONE Thing through MAPS Business Coaching.
In this episode, you will learn…
- [2:30] What is a coach?
- [5:55] How do you know when it’s time to bring a coach into your world?
- [13:25] The definition of accountability and what it looks like in a coaching partnership.
- [23:40] How do you know if a coach is the right coach for you?
- [32:00] How to own the relationship with your coach and ensure you get maximum value from it.
- [49:25] The five coaching models
- [59:35] What you should expect from a coach.
Links & Tools From This Episode
- Instagram: instagram.com/charlottesavoy
- Get a ONE Thing Coach
- Become a ONE Thing Coach
- Join the Living Your ONE Thing Community
Do you run a small business?
Small business owners wear a lot of hats. Some of those hats feel incredible to wear. However, filing taxes and running payroll… well, for most of us, they don’t feel great and they’re not our ONE thing. That’s where Gusto comes in to help you make payroll, taxes, and HR easy. So ask yourself, it time to take off some of your hats?
You can get three FREE months when you run your first payroll at Gusto.com/ONE.