Do you feel overwhelmed?
We live in a fast-paced world with a lot of expectations, and as a result, it’s easy to fall into the trap of overwhelm — and as we all know, it’s extremely easy to fall off the wagon and stop living the principles of The ONE Thing when life happens.
But our guest, Tiffany Cavegn, shows us that you can keep living Your ONE Thing even when everything is falling apart around you, if you know how to leverage support. Tiffany has been dealing with so much in her life lately, between supporting a chronically ill child and running two businesses, but she’s been soldiering down the road to mastery in spite of it all and the results have been extraordinary.
If you want to join Tiffany in the Living Your ONE Thing Community, you can try it for FREE for two weeks at the1thing.com/community.
In this episode, you will learn…
- [6:20] How Tiffany started living The ONE Thing and found her first domino
- [12:00] What you can do to pick yourself up after you stumble
- [22:30] Why it’s not about doing Your ONE Thing — it’s about asking yourself the focusing question, over and over again
- Join the Living Your ONE Thing Community for FREE for two weeks at the1thing.com/community
- Connect with Tiffany: www.linkedin.com/in/tiffany-cavegn-b8506464/
Do you run a small business?
Small business owners wear a lot of hats. Some of those hats feel incredible to wear. However, filing taxes and running payroll… well, for most of us, they don’t feel great and they’re not our ONE thing. That’s where Gusto comes in to help you make payroll, taxes, and HR easy. So ask yourself, it time to take off some of your hats?
You can get three FREE months when you run your first payroll at Gusto.com/ONE.