Where are you on the journey of TIME?
We start by treading to keep our heads above water. Then we start implementing some of the systems, followed by eventually mastering those systems. And towards the end of the journey, eventually, we will all want to turn around to empower others — especially our family.
Today, we are going to meet a couple, Brock and Angie Nyborg, who were introduced to The ONE Thing just over a year ago. We really respect that they didn’t just consume the content, but backed it with action — and in this episode, you’re going to hear how they’re life and family have changed over the past year.
To learn more, and for the complete show notes, visit: the1thing.com/podcast.
In this episode, you will learn…
- [2:50] How The ONE Thing helped bring order to the chaotic life of a family with four children and seven businesses
- [14:25] How to get clarity on the future, as a family
- [22:00] How to build a strong foundation that, over time, will lead to extraordinary results
- [29:45] How to enlist support from your friends or family
- [33:10] ONE thing you can do right now
Links & Tools From This Episode
- Get started on your journey at the1thing.com/resources
- If you’re looking for some support to get to the next level, we have courses, events, and communities that are ready to help at the1thing.com/training
Are you looking for your dream home?
When your family is looking for a home, it can feel like everything you want is just a dream. We all have some unrealistic visions on home buying, but Realtor.com encourages you to get real about the process and find the perfect home for you. Realtor.com comes with all of the tools and features you need to find your home — because it’s not about finding your dream home, but a home you can dream in.
You can find your home to dream in at Realtor.com.
Do you run a small business?
Small business owners wear a lot of hats. Some of those hats feel incredible to wear. However, filing taxes and running payroll… well, for most of us, they don’t feel great and they’re not our ONE thing. That’s where Gusto comes in to help you make payroll, taxes, and HR easy. So ask yourself, it time to take off some of your hats?
You can get three FREE months when you run your first payroll at Gusto.com/ONE.