Do you wish there was someone in your world willing to hold you accountable?
Most of us want someone in our life who has a vision of what’s possible for us and is willing to take a stand for our greatness, even when we’re fighting for our limitations.
Tim Beverlin found that person – and he found it in the form of a five-year-old girl. In this episode, Tim shares his own 66-day journey so you can see what it looks like to leverage accountability and form that first power habit – and how weaving purpose into all of this can take your results to an even higher level.
To learn more, and for the complete show notes, visit: the1thing.com/podcast.
In this episode, you will learn…
- [02:00] What it’s like on day 66 of a 66-day challenge.
- [04:00] How your children can support you and keep you more accountable (and how you can help them live The ONE Thing).
- [13:35] How enlisting support from your children can bring a sense of purpose to a 66-day challenge.
- [18:20] What you can do to bring a counterbalance to the seven most important areas of your life.
- [23:00] How you can decide what your next power habit should be.
Links & Tools From This Episode
- Want to be a founding member? Help us create our next event: the1thing.com/summit
- Connect with Tim on LinkedIn
- Download your 66-day calendar
Will you help us create our next event?
We’re working on a new mid-year event concept and we want to customize it to you: What topics do you need to learn more about? What are you passionate about? Do you know anyone who is living The ONE Thing with purpose?
Please share your ideas with us at the1thing.com/summit!
Do you run a small business?
Small business owners wear a lot of hats. Some of those hats feel incredible to wear. However, filing taxes and running payroll… well, for most of us, they don’t feel great and they’re not our ONE thing. That’s where Gusto comes in to help you make payroll, taxes, and HR easy. So ask yourself, it time to take off some of your hats?
You can get three FREE months when you run your first payroll at Gusto.com/ONE.