Have you ever found yourself wondering how you can get others to start living The ONE Thing? Whether it would be possible for your company to start reflecting this in their culture?
So many people have reached out and say that they love The ONE Thing, but that they could never get their boss on board, that their company would never get behind it.
Your company’s culture starts with you and our guest today is an example of that. Ed Nottingham is inside human resources at a Fortune 100, he has zero direct reports, and he loved the ideas of The ONE Thing and wanted to start living it as an individual. He never thought this would work inside his company, but it’s become a major initiative there. We’re going to walk through the steps of what this looked like so that you — as an individual — can begin to empower others to live The ONE Thing.
In this episode, we continuously point to two models we use: The GPS and the 411. If you would like to get a copy of those, visit the1thing.com/resources to download the templates or visit the1thing.com/training to learn how to start using them.
In this episode, you will learn…
- [05:58] The doubts about the content in the book
- [07:26] Becoming a practice leader of The ONE Thing
- [09:57] Focusing on Your ONE Thing before checking anyone else’s priorities
- [15:35] Focusing on what you can control
- [20:07] Driving change bottom-up and top-down
- [26:45] Creating clarity on what The ONE Thing in your business is
- [36:06] The model of how to drive change within a company
Links & Tools From This Episode
Want support on scaling this in your business?
Whether you want us to come in and do a workshop, you want information on virtual training, or you want to start certifying people within your own organization, we would love to work with your company, big or small!
Head over to the1thing.com/training and look for our coaching & corporate section.