Do you feel like you’re trying to bite off more than you can chew? Feeling overwhelmed is normal, especially if you are trying to chew that bite alone. We want to help you find support and show you that you’re not the only person struggling. In the last episode, we shared a keynote presentation from the Keller Williams national convention. Today we are sharing the Q&A session that took place after the keynote so that you can hear where people just like you are struggling and the solutions that are helping them.
The ONE Thing to Implement From This Episode:
If you listened to Episode 23, did you take the next step towards making time blocking a power habit? If you didn’t, stop procrastinating! Set aside one hour in the next week to watch our free webinar at the1thing.com/timeblockingwebinar.
In this episode you will learn…
- [1:45] How to say no just enough (not too little and not too much).
- [6:00] Why doing SOMEthing is more important than finding the right ONE thing.
- [7:55] How to communicate your boundaries (and stick to them).
- [17:55] How starting with small, consistent actions will help you live The ONE Thing.
- [22:05] How to focus your vision, be specific, and give yourself a win.
- [28:52] How you can control your email inbox.
- [37:40] Why supporting people is different (and healthier) than saving people.
AWESOME FREE RESOURCES FOR YOU!
- Form your first power habit with your 66 Day Challenge Calendar Check out our awesome blog!
- [FREE Training] How to Start Time Blocking TODAY!
Links & Tools From This Episode
If you like this presentation and are interested in having someone from The ONE Thing team speak to your company or organization, you can go to the1thing.com/about and fill out the speaker request form at the bottom of the page.
Get a FREE digital copy of the bestselling book The ONE Thing! We are on a mission to become the #1 podcast in iTunes. You can help us get there by subscribing to the show. Click here to subscribe. Once you subscribe (either on your phone or computer), take a screenshot showing that you subscribed, and email that photo to firstname.lastname@example.org We will then send you a link to get your FREE digital copy 🙂
Production & Development for The ONE Thing Podcast by Podcast Masters