Have you ever felt successful, but ultimately unfulfilled? You can have a big business and big bucks, but if you’re not focusing on the ONE thing that’s truly important to you, then you probably won’t be happy. Today’s guest, Scott Love, is an expert in building employee loyalty so that companies can increase retention, decrease turnover, and attract high achievers. Scott’s tactics will help any leader create a positive and supportive environment, whether you are a leader in business, community, or family.
The ONE Thing to Implement From This Episode:
Leadership is a journey to find your purpose, but you need to give yourself permission to embark upon it. Start by asking yourself this question: Why am I here? If you are struggling to come up with an answer, then imagine that you have unlimited money, your relationships are perfect, and you have all the time in the world. What is still important?
In this episode you will learn…
- [6:30] How you can create an environment that the best talent won’t want to leave (and will convince them to turn down better opportunities).
- [11:50] Why your organization’s mid- and low-level managers are critical for inspiring loyalty in the rest of your team.
- [14:00] How your values affect your organization and team.
- [16:05] How to harness another person’s intrinsic motivation to accomplish your goals.
- [21:40] The ONE thing that will make every other part of leading a team easier or unnecessary.
AWESOME FREE RESOURCES FOR YOU!
- Form your first power habit with your 66 Day Challenge Calendar Check out our awesome blog!
- [FREE Training] How to Start Time Blocking TODAY!
Links & Tools From This Episode
- Learn more about leadership and loyalty at ScottLove.com
- Why They Follow: How to Lead with Positive Influence by Scott Love The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People: Powerful Lessons in Personal Change by Stephen R. Covey
Get a FREE digital copy of the bestselling book The ONE Thing! We are on a mission to become the #1 podcast in iTunes. You can help us get there by subscribing to the show. Click here to subscribe. Once you subscribe (either on your phone or computer), take a screenshot showing that you subscribed, and email that photo to email@example.com We will then send you a link to get your FREE digital copy 🙂
Production & Development for The ONE Thing Podcast by Podcast Masters